2008/04/21

love, we're just waiting to exhale, together.

i realised i've lost myself a little. and i guess getting lost is something we have to do alot in life. thing is, i hate, hate, hate, absolutely abhor this feeling you get. i'd like to think that before everything happened, i had myself in check - my feelings, my thoughts, my behaviour, my character - my life was all mine, basically. i was clear-headed, i had plans for myself in every aspect of my life, i knew what i wanted from my studies, my career, my relationships, my friendships. no one could change anything, everything i'd decided was a product of my life up till then. i was so sure how i wanted life to be played out for myself, but somehow, along the way, the plans got thrown overboard, and i got lost questioning what i thought i'd never change under any circumstance.
but i guess you get lost, just so you can get found right?

thing is, i am willing to give this life/feeling/situation a shot, but at the same time i can't hide all that apprehension. so shoot me for being so dichotomous.

i promise when i release that breath, i'll be less murder-worthy.
i promise i'll get myself found.

1 Comments:

At 5:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. I am assured. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home