2008/04/07

i cut my hair!
nothing drastic, just lightening up the load. my hair gets extremely thick after a while. not one hairdresser i've been too hasn't complained, i swear. i think it must be the chore of sweeping up my hair after the haircut.they've also complained about my natural waves, which can be QUITE wavy if i fail to blow dry my hair that particular day. oh weeeell. i like my waves, given they go the right way that day.

yesterday was good!
finally met with the best friend, hung around my place then headed over to chomp chomp for late lunch. it's been so long since i've seen her. my room was smelling a little like durian, even after i got home. HAHAHA.
hello best friend you know i love you. thank you for being so honest, all the time. it's really what i need right now.

today's been a brother-sister bonding day with ming.
that little bugger skipped school so we decided to head down town for lunch and get his lenses collected before he making his way back to school for training. we (or rather, he ) ended up splurging on lunch, cus that little bugger decided he wanted desserts and drinks to complete his meal (trust me i made him feel bad about that mudpie he DEVOURED.hahahaha, look ma, FIVE KG!). it was fun, i admit. he started telling me about his girl issues and i was really amused. it never struck me that the little bugger that used to (and still does, mind you) sleep with his baby blanket and soft toys is now the "hot-blooded young man" he says he is.
it's a little disturbing, that phrase, but i guess it's true. that bugger even gave me some good advice, so i guess it's true he's no longer that little bugger that:
- loved biting people
-exploded in my cheong sam (:Dhahahahahahahahaha. that was CLASSIC)
-used to spray water at our neighbour's windows,
- i used to worry would get kidnapped everytime we went out
- peed in his pants laughing cus a bunch of my childhood friends and i were teasing him
- always wanted to tag along when i went for sleepovers at jean's place

but ming's still a little bugger. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home