2008/04/02

i'm updating incessantly, because:
  1. i feel like it.
  2. i have the time to do so.
  3. the morning breeze is coming through the study (like, finally!) and it means today shall be a good day, because the weather is awesome and nothing ever gets in the study.
  4. i just feel like it.
last night i was thinking about some stuff, and i realised i pushed away what i now realise, is the thing i want most of.
i shunned simplicity, security, sincerity and honesty, in exchange for hoping for some sort of a foolish feeling that was lacking. and because of that, i now have everything of the opposite, and a lot of this foolish feeling to deal with. how dumb is that.
hahaha. i think this makes no sense to anyone, but i know full well that the situation i'm suffering right now, is called retribution/karma/punishment for not appreciating what was in my face.

stupid girl, you.

aaaaaaannnnnnnyyyywaaaaaayyyyy.
today i shall go down to the driving sekolah, and have my driving course changed.
3A license baby!
but which also means i have to RETAKE all the previous driving lessons, starting from zero zero ZERO. thank goodness BTT and ATT for both manual and auto cars are common, otherwise i'd be pulling my hair out, starting from my bangs. thankfully manual's also supposedly waaaay harder to handle, so autos will probably take less time to catch on.
i promise i will not simply conveniently FORGET about driving lessons anymore (omg, i can just hear the ka-chings going off) i promise i will study for my ATT (which is NEXT WEEK, my friend) i promise i will book three lessons in advance i promise i will try my MIGHTY BEST to get my license ASAP so i can fetch ming to tuition (no, not school, no. i'm never waking up at ungodly hours as such, ever again), take my first passenger on a ride (YES BEST FRIEND, THAT IS YOU!), give them nay-sayers SAFE ENJOYABLE carrides (while making them PAY me for slander, and for fuel charges HA!), take my maternal grandma to shop for her kebaya, pick my parents up from the airport for the very first time.
ALL IN DUE'S COURSE.
(actually, all in a few months' time, more like. hahaha)

so for now, i'm gonna go wear my most comfy outfit and sit at the customer services centre for maybe about an hour or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home