2008/03/31

so i've just gotten back from the airport, from sending mom off.
i'm not sad per se, i've gotten used to the notion of sending people off, it's just part of my life i guess. but i do think i'd get bored once in a while. hahaha the things my mum and i do together.
haha, oh well! i'll have my driving, swimming etc etc to keep me preoccupied.
but sending her off makes me wanna go to shanghai REAL BAD. i haven't visited that place during springtime in a LONG LONG while. everytime i go, it's so cold i'd always fall sick. i wanna go shopping, i wanna go road-tripping, i wanna hang out there and feel my brain die bit by bit.
but too bad, college apps are still not over, so maybe i'll only get to go over in may, when everything's over.

like pei, i've also been on a deleting spree (great minds think alike! we both were deleting stuff like crazy at e same time. i was deleting my mail and her her inbox or smth). i started with my emails, and i felt so GOOD when i saw 119 reduced to 0. i deleted everything, everything, everything, except for a few emails from friends and obviously important official stuff. as i deleted the bulk of sats crap, i was feeling so so gratified. GOODBYE STATES, GOODBYE. GOODBYE SIX HOUR LONG EXAMS GOODBYE. then i moved on to my contacts (i seriously can't put faces to some of the names), my cellphone inbox, my cellphone outbox. hahaha. i feel so baggage-free now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home