2008/03/26



IT'S NOT OVER TONIGHT
GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE TO MAKE IT RIGHT
I MAY NOT GET THROUGH THE NIGHT
I WON'T GO HOME WITHOUT YOU.

hot, hot, hot, hot stuff. (cheryl and jieshi both agree)
i might even consider getting a tat of a guitar just cus it's just so hot. HAHAHAHA.
(nah actually i wouldn't. cus when i grow out of this i'd totally regret it and wanna scrape tt ink off my skin pigment by pigment and normally i grow out of things pretty quickly, so tt figures. oh and the mother will personally see that i bleach my skin like michael jackson should i ever get ink-ed.)
but seriously. only JT and adam levine can make their whiney voices semi-sexy. hahhahaha.

okay, i'm not THAT crazy.
i'm just happy enough with maroon 5 to re-listen to songs about jane.


second last day of work was hell!
it was so boring i felt like crying during the first half of the day. i had ZILCH to do, had no place to sit (cus some colleague KEPT COMING over to my desk to check his emails, until at one point in time i got so annoyed i wanted to tell him i'd check it for him!) and had no one to talk/chat to/with, cus xinyi got bus-sed off to do smth and peiling took half day off. so basically the first half of the day was spent trying VERY hard to not fall asleep on the desk.
once the second half came, the change in pace was so drastic if my heart was weak it'd fail, i swear. hahaha. people began rushing last minute documents and files before their very last minute meetings, and it was the admin staff (i.e another colleague and i)who suffered most. we had to rush strange documents, file, punch holes, bind, photocopy, save etc etc while they sit around being jittery and high-strung.
by the end of the day i was SO tired i could barely open my eyes i just felt like floating home, and so i did.

but i'm glad i'm home. (:
i'm glad i had dinner (loads of fish and vegetables. told you my mum's getting back onto the whole health junkie thing. but not for long! she's leaving this weekend.) i'm also glad for my daily cocoa intake to balance out all of that low-fat, low-calorie, low-cholestrol, low- etc etc etc dinner. my mum's very intent on getting us to live as long as we possibly can, with all that lows. hahahaha. oh well, i'm not complaining.it does taste healthy, i guess.

although i'm really glad tmr's the last day of work, i'd be happier if i didn't have my interview on friday. ))):
i'm at a loss, as to how i should prepare for it, what i should expect and what i should say to the questions thrown at me that day. WISH ME LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK, i really need it!
LUCK TO EVERYONE ELSE who're going through this! so nerve-wrecking. SMU is WAAAY too efficient. i'd just submitted my applications (w/o even paying or sending in extra documents yet) on monday night, when they called me on tuesday morning! i was so super duper uber shocked i think i sounded stupid on the phone. but i shan't complain, because i should be thankful that i even get a shot at the interviews given my grades, really. however i was thinking of giving it about a week's gestation period, not a NIGHT, you know? ahahaha. gosh.
welcome to the world of tertiary education.

right now i can't wait for the weekends to come, cus i really can't wait for friday to be over with. scary, babe!

anyway, i'm off! i had interesting things to talk about (trust me, i really did. ) but somehow my brain swithced off the minute i stepped in, so i guess if you want a mundane recollection of my day at work, mushed up with random injections of minor details about my life, knock yourselves out. (: i'll try harder the next time, cus i really do see weird things happening ard me everyday. really, i do. hhahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home