2008/04/01

fujifilm or diana ts?

it'a raining and i love it!

i miss my mom. i shall call her now.

i realised no one's seen my brows in a very long time, since i sort of have bangs now. hahaha.i should let them out more, since i actually make an effort to shape them myself nowadays.

mana mana-ed with zhaoey yesterday. twas fun chilling out (tt place is seriously the BEST chill out place)and everything. it was like r&r after our intense sessions of guitar hero, EXPERT STYLE. hahahaha. my fellow expert. (:
but 45 took REALLY long to come and i was SO tired by the time we were heading home.
by the time i slept (i was so tired i fell asleep with the tv on) it was about 12ish, 1. but somehow, i was wide awake by 6.

i haven't felt this relaxed in a long while.

hm, i'm craving for something, but i can't put my finger on it. I THINK it's the tobelrone cake from coffee bean, though. yes, that should be it.

i watched step up2 btw! the dances were good, but i felt they were a little too "street" for my taste, with all that breaking etc. plotline wise, i should say it didn't really exist. hahahaha. but it was still fun to watch people dance!

now i wanna watch awake. the story's so exciting! it's about this person who was supposed to be anaesthesised (spelling? or wait, does the word even exist? haha) but was really fully, mentally aware of his surroundings, in the sense that he could hear everything around him. can you imagine, can you? i wanna see what they made of a storyline like that.

/edit
ALRIGHT i dont know why i'm updating the second time in a day.
rahhhr.
nobody's at home now, except me. wati's hanging around somewhere, ming's at tuition and the rents are miles miles miles away. so i'm perfectly, completely, totally, undoubtedly, unquestionably, definitely ALONE. hahaha. i've not been ALONE like THIS in quite a bit. it's a strange, echoing (not literally) feeling that i somewhat miss. HMMM.
it's nice to be alone like this once in a while, having the whole house to myself. it's nice to let my mind wander off, let my mind go wherever it wants, while i remain physically stationary.

but i miss the feeling i get when everyone comes together more.
so yes, i do miss my family.

i just realised, i FORGOT to go for my driving lesson this morning. after ALL THAT talking about driving, i FORGOT.
wow, kallynn, wow.
wow, wow, wow.

zhaoey says i should write the hyphen in my name. cus technically, my name ain't kallynn.
my proper name's actually Kal-Lynn. it's two separate words. KAL first then LYNN second. LYNN with the capital L.she says i should, but i told her it's too troublesome, that dash in between impedes smooth writing.
so technically, i'm not kay-lynn or ca-lynn or kai-lynn or car-lynn or kai-ling or anyway people pronounce my name.
i'm KAL- LYNN. KAL as in calorie CAL, lynn as in lean on me LEAN.
hi, i'm CAL-LEAN. all my friends will hate saying my name cus they have to accentuate the Ls.

i seriously wonder what my dad was thinking.
i think my mum was still under anaesthesia when my dad filled in the forms, so she couldn't pitch in at all, and so my name was wholly his idea.
only people who look at my ic/passport/birthcert will know how strange it really looks. once an oral examiner asked me if i was chinese. (?!) hahahha. maybe cus my full name doesn't follow up with a chinese one, like say, tan mei ling mary or mary tan mei ling. mine's just kal-lynn poon. hahaha.

for me, i've decided, i want to name my daughter/s simone, alex, cher, abby. in order of preference.
i know, i know, gawk at me for wanting to name my daughter alex. it's NOT a boy's name. it's actually short for ALEXIS, ya'll. i just thought it'd be cool if her name was two syllable. short and sweet, y'know? and it's not a frilly frilly girly girly kind of name, it's got a certain masculinity to it, which i appreciate. BUT. i'm hoping of course the masculinity in the name doesn't compromise the femininity in my future daughter's character, know what i mean? haha.

for guys? i haven't really envisioned myself with a son, really. HAHAH.
i guess jean (as in the french spelling for john) would be the only that i really like now.
yupp.
there you go.
me being bored for you. hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home