2008/04/04

guess what?

no, i have not been to the driving school to change my courses.
no, i have not paid for my smu apps.
no, i haven't been swimming.
no, i have not been studying for my ATT, which happens to be on MONDAY.

HAHA. i'm amazed at my lack of productivity.seriously. WAKE UP YOUR IDEA POON KAL-LYNN.
seriously!

so NOW i'll go wash up, have some food, and head down to smu to pay for my apps cus it's on top in terms of the way my priorities go.
oh and i have to start the car later.
i feel so tempted to just drive the car around the estate, just for fun, just to try out auto cars. hahaha but nah, i don't think it's a good idea.

today SHALL be a day of productivity.

/edit.
OKAY so i just got back, and i guess today wasn't all that bad. (:
  1. i went down to smu in the morning, and paid for smu apps.
  2. after which, i went down to ubi and had my courses changed. 3A BABY! and i also booked a grand total of 4 lessons hahahahahaha new found motivation, my friends.
  3. came home, had a drink, and headed on out for a swim swim swim. it looked like it was gonna pour when i got to the pool so i jumped in and did a few quick laps and got up. then i realised the sky was clearing. ha, ha. but anyway i was having gastric pains during the swim, for some peculiar reaaaason.
relatively speaking, today's been a day of productivity i guess. HAHAHA.
but no, i havent studied my FTT )):
and now i shall head out to start the car, so i have one more thing to strike out! : D

reply to tags go here:
jia - HAHAHAH. you let the car SLIDE?! how to slide! i don't know how auto cars work :/ but i'm going to learn! SEE YOU SOON JIAJIA. comeback soon! you're learning to drive there too??

pei - AIYAH! i forgot to take a screen shot. hahaha. it's like deleting our past right. i know you like delete buttons pei ((: hahahaha. now my inbox is permanently at zero cus i just delete delete delete. so satisfying!

audrey - SUPPER. : D : D BUT. that'd be months later ): probably even after we get into uni. )): for now, we have to be happy with our usual mode of transport. zzz. I MISSED YOU! how was thailand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home