2008/04/13

Summer Skin

Summer Skin -

Squeaky swings and tall grass
The longest shadows ever cast
The water's warm and children swim
And we frolicked about in our summer skin

so.
i went for my first auto car lesson on thursday and it was AWESOME. hahahahaha.
no more cluth/gear - related stresses. it's now down to the accelerator, the brake, the steering wheel and basically being happy driving. : D it helped that the driving instructor was really nice too!hahaha he even let me park the car so i could reply to my text messages when he heard my phone vibrate (very loudly). we spent the whole time talking about shanghai and taiwan, cus his full time job requires him to travel to shanghai pretty often. but it's so embarrassing, somehow he knew i skipped what was supposed to be my first auto lesson last sunday. i really don't know how he could have remembered. he said he wasn't the one who was supposed to be teaching me, so what could it be? my strange name? or maybe the entire centre's complaining about this girl with terrible attendance. hahahaha. :/

anyway!i shall head down to register for my PDL soon so i'd FINALLY get to get out of the circuit.
:D

HELLO NUS COULD YOU PLEASE CALL ME ALREADY.
your silence is killing me.
please just call me up for an interview so i can get it over and DONE WITH, and so i can FINALLY go to shanghai. please?
oh and also, please remember to let me in?
i know i don't have FIVE As, Distinctions in H3s and an amazing CCA record, but i promise i'll work harder in college.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home