2008/05/06


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.
i know this isn't new, i've seen it a couple of times myself. its just that every SINGLE time i see this, it's like i'm seeing it for the first time. i can't help but laugh.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
omg little boy i love your look of absolute, unadulterated determination.
oh and i love colouring too. remember to colour within the lines okay, i used to have problems doing that.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAA.
i wonder how old he is now. with an attitude like that, i'm sure he's someone big. or at least will be, fo'sure.
and not that i'm suggesting anything, nope, really not suggesting anything at all, but, BUT, doesn't he look a little, JUST A LITTLE, like ocoughbama?
(:
don't judge, it's just self-entertainment.

two nights ago i was just laying in bed with my glasses on, mp3 blasting and book laying flat beside me.
i was so confident i wasn't going to fall asleep. i was SO SURE i'd clean my thoughts for the day up and get up to switch the lights off before going to sleep.
but i thought wrong.
i fell asleep with my head suspended in mid-air cus i propped my bolster on my pillow, my mp3 blasting, and still wearing my glasses.
WOW, good job, good job.
i slept like that the entire night. (except that my mp3 stopped blasting, cus it ran out of songs to blast) and the product was a (very) sore neck, strange dreams and a very SCREWED UP pair of glasses.
they're so screwed up and twisted that now when i wear them, i get dizzy.
there's something wrong with the shape of it, i think.
it slides off my face, just like that.

therefore, i'm dizzy now.
goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home